A number of people reaching the age of twenty-one barrier blockage have started. Healthy cells are essential to delivering clean and oxygen-filled blood from heart to the rest of the body. But when different ingredients of cholesterol, grease and cells begin to gather in the cells due to various factors, they obstruct blood flow which causes subsequent heart diseases.
The symptoms of the barrier or “hit block” are as follows.
Disorder / unconsciousness
· Pain at the bottom of the waist
· Men’s weakness in men
Being a cold hand, having pain in hands
These symptoms may also occur in other diseases. If these symptoms are severe and for the first time, contact your therapist or nearby hospital immediately. If symptoms are not severe, consult the doctor and make the necessary tests so that it is easy to suggest the treatment.
How To Assign Hart Block?
A family doctor or any doctor you have to examine can diagnose the harm block in patients with symptoms above. And if all of these symptoms occur in the patient, it is appropriate that the patient should immediately contact and consult a specialist doctor. Specializing in heart disease experts, three types of experts are found.
1. Cardiologist: To diagnose and treat adults’ heart diseases
2. Pediatric Cardiologist: Nine Mulud, to diagnose and treat heart diseases of small children and young children.
3. Electrogenologist: Cardiologist and pediatric cardiologists that are specialised in heart attack system
In the case of absence or absence of symptoms, therapists can ask some patient questions that some are the same.
· Does the patient feel any signs of barrier in the brain?
· Does the patient also feel other symptoms?
Is there any heart disease in the family already?
· Is the patient using any herbal, without consultation with the doctor and any other type of medication?
· Use of cigarettes, liquor or drugs
Heart examination is examined in physical examination. On the smooth, consistent and accurate speed of heartbeat is reviewed. Apart from this, doctors also consider pulse speed. The presence of swelling on the legs and feet indicates the increase in heart volume. Furthermore, other diseases are tried to know about heart diseases. After the physical examination, therapies suggest treatment for the patient.